Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunday Song - Chloe Agnew / Celtic Woman - ''The Little Drummer Boy''



Join us in posting our favorite songs on Sundays.  Go to Natasha's blog at http://5minutesjustforme.blogspot.com/ and link up with us each weekend.  Lots of wonderful music and Great Fun!


The first time I sang this song was in 1966 in our Junior High School Choir's Christmas Pagent.  I've loved it ever since.  I can just imagine seeing the Baby Jesu smiling and approving of the simple gift of music from the little drummer boy!  It gives me chills right now, just writing about it.  To have our Lord smile and approve of me IN PERSON will be AWESOME one day!


I hope you enjoy Celtic Woman and their version of this classic Christmas song.


XoXoXo



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this song... I know this song since I was a little kid :-)

I am your new follower and have a blessed week.