Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nutcrackers

I found a couple of Nutcrackers on Pinterest I'd like to share with y'all!  I know this is one of Natasha's Christmas favorites.  So, these pins are for you, Natasha!  (Not singing this weekend.)

Sharing these pins with Natasha's Pinning and Singing Weekend Pinterest Party.


Source: horchow.com via Joy on Pinterest


Source: horchow.com via Joy on Pinterest

Source: horchow.com via Joy on Pinterest

Source: google.it via Joy on Pinterest

There must be something wrong with Pinterest this week.  All I've seen so far on my blog and others' is the link, no pictures!  Hope they fix it soon!!!

Thanks to Natasha, I've discovered Pinterest!  I don't know whether or not to be happy about this!  It seems that's all I do anymore!  I saw a pin similar to this one I made, but I couldn't get it to resize correctly, so I made my own.  Anyone else feel this way???  If so, feel free to take this button! :)

Take care and God Bless!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

This is such a great post-thanks for finding these fabulous nutcracker pins!

I know what you mean about Pinterest being a time waster. I pinned yesterday for quite some time and didn't even realise it!

Thanks for joining in and I hope you will be back on the weekend; I am featuring you and your fabulous Christmas pins!

Best wishes,
Natasha.