Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Christmas in July

Howdy Everyone!


I'm joining Deb at Debbie-Dabble Christmas for CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!  Why not head over there and check it out?! You can get loads of fun ideas for Christmas, which isn't that far away!  The more the merrier!

Click HERE...


Until I can get myself organized (sigh!), I'm going to share with you several of my favorites from Pinterest.  These are ideas that I'm really excited about trying myself.

Glass blocks, white/clear Christmas mini-lights, a little paint or vinyl...



Fabric Ornaments...

 

Source: kaboodle.com via Joy on Pinterest


Cool designs drawn & glittered on ornaments...

Source: imgfave.com via Joy on Pinterest



I'm also linking up with Bunny Jean's Wednesday Bunny Hop Party.  Bunny's a super lady and has a great blog.




Until next time, take care and God Bless!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Hi, Joy!!
Thanks so much for joining me!!
Love all this great Christmas inspiration that you have shared!!
Have a great July 4th Holiday!

Hugs,
Debbie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Joy,
I want to do a post in the middle of the week showcasing the blogs that are participating in Christmas in July. So I am asking for permission to show a picture from something you posted for the celebration with a link back to your blog.Will that me okay?
Let me know..

Hugs,
Deb

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Joy!

I am finally getting around to reading the post from this weeks party :/

Debbie sure has a fun party going on! I thanks you for sharing at my party too :)

xoxo Bunny Jean

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy! Oh, these are great inspirations! I'm working on little Glitter houses now for Christmas and I hope you'll pop over and see my Christmas post.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Natasha in Oz said...

I have been a very slack Christmas blogger this year so I am very sorry I haven't been by for so long! I have seen your pins on Pinterest though so I have kind been keeping up!

Hope you have been well and enjoying the summer.

Best wishes and Happy Christmas in July!
Natasha in Oz