Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Earth Wonders - Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas to All!

Ana's photo challenge for us this week is "Christmas Tree."  Why not join us?  You can add your photos to her flickr group, too!  The more, the merrier!  Link up below at the bottom of this post, or on Ana's blog by clicking the Earth Wonders button.  So happy to have you!



EARTH WONDERS by anaeugenio
 

With all that has happened since Mom died 7 weeks ago (my health, my husband's health, Dad in the hospital this week), neither Doug nor I have felt like decorating.  I've been making a few things for Christmas, but that's about it. 

Saturday, DH brought up our little ceramic tree from the basement.  God Bless him!  That took him about 5 minutes, 10 tops.  It surely beats the all-day marathon we normally have during Christmas, and that's just the tree inside! :) 

I'd rather have our regular tree, but stuff happens.  I look at it this way, we won't have much to take down in January!

Here's our little bitty ceramic tree, all lighted up, and it even has tinsel garland on it!


I miss the Christmas lights of the big tree.  They always seemed so magical and fairy-like.  Maybe next year will be better, and hubby and I can decorate like we used to. 

We both want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!



Take care and God Bless!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie :) I'm glad you joined us this week. your tree is so sweet. I don't have a big tree either because our cats usually climb it, lol. I hope you have a magical Christmas nevertheless. xxo

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Christmas Blessings to you and your family, Joy!

Debra

Joy Burkhart said...

Thanks Debra, and to you and your family as well!

iqbalkhan said...

Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it solar door lights outdoor waterproof warm white led