Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reindeer Food Package Label for you

Hey Everyone!

Thank you for your prayers for my Dad.  He is improving! Thank God!

I've made a little tag for you to use on Christmas Eve with your kiddos.  You can find it on my flicr page.


Add 2 tablespoonsful of Oats/Quick Oats (not instant oatmeal) to a 4" x 4" plastic bag and seal.  You can add a bit of glitter, as much or as little as you want. 

Personally, I didn't add the glitter.  Don't want any animals getting sick!  I'm going to tell our grands that the glitter is magical and only Rudolph can see it.  That will explain why they can't see it!

Score the label on the line between the white and tan colors, fold over the instructions for the kids, and staple wherever you think best.  I've stapled mine on either side.  I also left room at the bottom for you to add your name/names.  I found the instructions somewhere online.  I've tried to find the correct site, but...!  There are so many that are close, but no cigar. 

Sharing with Natasha's I'll be Home for Christmas Linky Party



 

and Jessa Irene's A Holiday Haven Christmas Party.




Enjoy & have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Take care and God Bless!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessa said...

What a great freebie! This is beautifully done and so fun! Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a merry Christmas! I am sharing this.

PginAhmedabad said...

Hey there! 🌟 Loved your post! 💬 Adding a fresh perspective: "Innovation is the key to staying ahead!" 🚀 What's your take on it? #LetsDiscuss-Wellness Whiz Hub